Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > editing brochures on line

editing brochures on line

=?Utf-8?B?WWFua2VlIEltcGVyaWFsaXN0IERvZw==?=

I have a client who accepts borchure and greeting card orders on line.
They have requested that customers be allowed to view an image of a brochure
then add text to the image (with a variety of fonts) then preview. Is there a
system in dot.net available to allow that type of functionality? Or are there
others out there in other technologies?

THanks

--
Share The Knowledge. I need all the help I can get and so do you!

Alexey Smirnov

"Yankee Imperialist Dog" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>I have a client who accepts borchure and greeting card orders on line.
> They have requested that customers be allowed to view an image of a
> brochure
> then add text to the image (with a variety of fonts) then preview. Is
> there a
> system in dot.net available to allow that type of functionality? Or are
> there
> others out there in other technologies?

You can either set a background for your page as an image and output the
text entered in a form above that image, or generate the complete image
using a background and a text.

Drawing on Existing Images (Listing 2)
http://www.markusegger.com/Articles/...ickid=03050801

Generating ASP.NET Images on the Fly