Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > SMS 2003 Cert

SMS 2003 Cert

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=

Does any one know if there is plans for an MCSE test for SMS 2003? Microsoft
still has a test for 2.0 but no mention of 2003 test.

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lIEJyb3du?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Does any one know if there is plans for an MCSE test for SMS 2003?
> Microsoft still has a test for 2.0 but no mention of 2003 test.

hasn't been for ages and there are no scheduled plans that I have seen
(unless there has been a secret meeting without me <g>)

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

JaR

> hasn't been for ages and there are no scheduled plans that I have seen
> (unless there has been a secret meeting without me <g>)

Can they *do* that???

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Nerd32768

news:Xns95C69CAD645FAplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:
> >
> > hasn't been for ages and there are no scheduled plans that I have seen
> > (unless there has been a secret meeting without me <g>)
> >

> Can they *do* that???
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> Click on MCNGP.com and win nerd32768 a pony!

I would rather have a biiiggg, ffffffaaaaaaattttttttt cow(from Omaha,
please), than a pony

Christopher J. Beasley

At this time, there are no current plans for a SMS 2003 Exam, as of
10.17.2004, the last time I checked the spreadsheet of MS Learning products
in development. The next big thing is the ISA Server Exam that is in
development. Good luck.
"Joe Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does any one know if there is plans for an MCSE test for SMS 2003?
> Microsoft
> still has a test for 2.0 but no mention of 2003 test.

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns95C69CAD645FAplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> Can they *do* that???

no...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

Neil

did you hear "Nerd32768" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> I would rather have a biiiggg, ffffffaaaaaaattttttttt cow(from Omaha,
> please), than a pony

you have odd taste in women...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

Kat

> > I would rather have a biiiggg, ffffffaaaaaaattttttttt cow(from Omaha,
> > please), than a pony

> you have odd taste in women...

Women taste funny Period

Kat

kpg

> Women taste funny Period
>
> Kat

how would you know that?...

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win!

Keyboard Cowboy

EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!