Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > organising favourites

organising favourites

Joe

Using XP Home edition and IE7.

Before upgrading to IE7, I used to be able to right click and drag an often
used favourite to the top of my list, whereas now, I have to go to organise
favorites and place it in a folder to move it to the top.

Question is - is there another way to do this without putting a single
favourite in a folder?

Joe

Gordon

news:edcbi.149111$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> Using XP Home edition and IE7.
>
> Before upgrading to IE7, I used to be able to right click and drag an
> often used favourite to the top of my list, whereas now, I have to go to
> organise favorites and place it in a folder to move it to the top.
>
> Question is - is there another way to do this without putting a single
> favourite in a folder?
>
> Joe

Try using the Links bar.....

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Joe wrote:
> Using XP Home edition and IE7.
>
> Before upgrading to IE7, I used to be able to right click and drag an often
> used favourite to the top of my list, whereas now, I have to go to organise
> favorites and place it in a folder to move it to the top.
>
> Question is - is there another way to do this without putting a single
> favourite in a folder?

Click the Favorites button, on the drop down list, drag and drop the
link to where you want it. Done.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Joe wrote:
> Using XP Home edition and IE7.
>
> Before upgrading to IE7, I used to be able to right click and drag an often
> used favourite to the top of my list, whereas now, I have to go to organise
> favorites and place it in a folder to move it to the top.
>
> Question is - is there another way to do this without putting a single
> favourite in a folder?

Excuse my post, I've not "upgraded" to IE7 yet and misunderstood your
question. Please disregard.