Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > How to vertical align input field text with its label

How to vertical align input field text with its label

Yohan N. Leder

Hi,

Here is sample page to show you the problem :

<form action="/cgi-bin/test.cgi" method="post">
Data Path : <input type="text" size="50" value="C:\Test Data\May
2007.xls" style='border: thin solid #FFFFFF'></form>

I would like the text label and text in input field be exactly
vertically aligned in all main browsers : IE, Netscape, Firefox,
Mozilla, Opera, Konqueror, etc.

How to do ?

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit Yohan N. Leder:

> Here is sample page to show you the problem :

You multiposted. Besides, as usual, you seem to have carefully avoided to
post to the most suitable group. See my answer in
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html for more info.

Multiposting is BAD. Don't do multipost, mm'kay?

--
Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

vertical align input elements in div tarscher@gmail.com HTML 3 09-22-2006 03:06 PM
Input vertical-align Hector HTML 7 07-04-2006 11:27 PM
text-align vs align tshad HTML 1 06-23-2005 10:29 PM
how to Align text left & vertical align middle Kay ASP .Net 2 07-25-2003 08:32 AM

Advertisments