Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Singapore southern coast exotic funnel-type column

Singapore southern coast exotic funnel-type column

yatuo-kui

Singapore southern coast exotic funnel-type column

http://www.hotalways.com/groups/view...extra=page%3D2

Roy G

"yatuo-kui" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Singapore southern coast exotic funnel-type column

Could you please find something usefull to do, and stop SPAMMING this Group.

Roy G

John D.

On June 11,2007, Roy G. wrote:

>Could you please find something usefull
> to do, and stop SPAMMING this Group.

>Roy G

How is a link to photos of a waterspout, presumably shot with a digital
camera, Spam?

Roy G

"John D." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On June 11,2007, Roy G. wrote:
>
>>Could you please find something usefull
>> to do, and stop SPAMMING this Group.

>>Roy G

> How is a link to photos of a waterspout, presumably shot with a digital
> camera, Spam?

Well, well, well, if he, she or it has managed to get one posting on-topic,
then I suspect it is purely by accident.

There have been postings almost every day for what seems like weeks on every
subject except photography.

I seem to have fired my reply on the only post which I should have ignored,
I certainly have never clicked on any of the links supplied.

Roy G