Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > His mom must be so proud[Wayyy OT]

His mom must be so proud[Wayyy OT]

JaR

The bad guys just die laffin'...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../pinkAR-15.jpg

--
JaR
Thug 10110

nerd32768

news:Xns95C56B971A57Eplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> The bad guys just die laffin'...
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../pinkAR-15.jpg
>
> --
> JaR
> Thug 10110
> Making nerd32768 happy is job #1
> Visit MCNGP.com today!

Where did you find my teacher's picture?????

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns95C56B971A57Eplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> The bad guys just die laffin'...
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../pinkAR-15.jpg

Do you think he will be hunting Barbie's?

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

JaR

> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns95C56B971A57Eplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> The bad guys just die laffin'...
>>
>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../pinkAR-15.jpg
>>

> Do you think he will be hunting Barbie's?

Hunting Barbie's what?

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Ken Briscoe

In news:Xns95C58B66C3FEEplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16,
JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:Xns95C56B971A57Eplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>>
>>> The bad guys just die laffin'...
>>>
>>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../pinkAR-15.jpg
>>>

>> Do you think he will be hunting Barbie's?
>>

> Hunting Barbie's what?

Oh I think you know what that dude's hunting for.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

kpg

> Oh I think you know what that dude's hunting for.

OOH! I Know....

What was that link to that hunting game...? Cant find it.

Neil

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OX$U#

> Oh I think you know what that dude's hunting for.

a sinlge reason why Barbie should be able to stand? Don't get me wrong
here, with a body like that you want her flat on her back anyhoo...