Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Invalid ViewState Problems

Invalid ViewState Problems

=?Utf-8?B?QXJpcyBIb3ViYXZsaXM=?=

Hi Giles,
Any info in the event viewer?
Could be that the IIS is recycling, for some odd reason.
I would try to set session to STATESERVER.
Look here for ref:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...z9(vs.80).aspx
See if it resolves the Session problem u are experiencing.

Aris

"Giles Papworth" wrote:

> <sessionState mode="InProc" stateConnectionString="tcpip=127.0.0.1:42424"
> sqlConnectionString="data source=127.0.0.1;Trusted_Connection=yes"
> cookieless="false" timeout="20"/>
>
> "Aris Houbavlis" wrote:
>
> > what state server setting do u have?
> > InProc,
> > SqlServer,
> > StateServer,
> > Off (Disables session state)
> >
> > <system.web>
> > <sessionState mode="StateServer"
> > stateConnectionString="tcpip=SampleStateServer:424 24"
> > cookieless="false"
> > timeout="20"/>
> > </system.web
> >
> > "Giles Papworth" wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks for that but it seems to have made no difference.

=?Utf-8?B?R2lsZXMgUGFwd29ydGg=?=

I will add that in and see if it does the job.