Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Add unknown multiple items

Add unknown multiple items

anthonykallay@googlemail.com

Hi,

I have a simple table that adds items into a database, what i would
really like to do is to add the ability to add n items (preferably
client side) so the user can click add and a new row appears
underneath, add again and we have 3 rows.. Then on the server side i
can just iterate through the rows grabbing the values..

Is this possible?? Any pointers or tips greatly appreciated..

Cheers
Anthony

Jon Paal [MSMD]

http://michaelsync.net/2006/07/04/ad...le-javascript/