Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > curser settings help?

curser settings help?

Dee

I have a Dell Inspiron 1300 laptop. How do I alter the settings for the
cursor? I don't often use a mouse with it, using the touch pad instead but
whenever the curser is left over an item for more than a couple of settings
it opens it. i.e. if it's left over delete for a couple of seconds it
deletes the email, if left over a message, it opens it.
How do I change the settings to only do something if I click it?
Thanks

Yes Baby

"Dee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:466d0de4$0$8718$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a Dell Inspiron 1300 laptop. How do I alter the settings for the
>cursor? I don't often use a mouse with it, using the touch pad instead but
>whenever the curser is left over an item for more than a couple of settings
>it opens it. i.e. if it's left over delete for a couple of seconds it
>deletes the email, if left over a message, it opens it.
> How do I change the settings to only do something if I click it?
> Thanks

start>control panel>printers and other hardware>mouse>settings tab.