Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Is it Possible to write dat files to dvd ?

Is it Possible to write dat files to dvd ?

Levis

Hi friends,
I have some dat files I'd like write these files to dvd disk so that i
want play in a dvd player. Is that any way to write dat files in to
dvd with out converting to vob files. Because vob file size is very
large to fit.

Any help will be appreciated.

- george

Oldus Fartus