Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Special Announcement

Special Announcement

The membership Secretary

With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
Anti MCNGP Alliance would like to take this opportunity to
wish all non MCNGP members a very merry Christmas and happy
new year.

Once again, a big thank you to our members for their
continuing support, for which we all look forward to a
MCNGP free world.

The membership Secretary.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The membership Secretary climbed on a
soapbox & opined:

> With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
> Anti MCNGP Alliance would like to take this opportunity to
> wish all non MCNGP members a very merry Christmas and happy
> new year.
>
> Once again, a big thank you to our members for their
> continuing support, for which we all look forward to a
> MCNGP free world.
>
> The membership Secretary.

Hummmm *cough* mi mi mi miiiii....

One fine day as I was a-walkin' down the street
Spied a beggar man with rags upon his feet
Took a penny from my pocket
In his tin cup I did drop it
I heard him say as I made my retreat

CHORUS
"May the bird of paradise fly up your nose"
"May an elephant caress you with his toes"
"May your life be plagued with heartaches and woes"
"May the bird of paradise fly up your nose"

The laundry man is really on his toes
Found a hundred-dollar bill among my clothes
When he called me I came a-runnin'
Gave him back his dime for phonin'
I heard him sayin' as I turned to go

CHORUS

I was way behind one day to catch the train
Taxi driver said "We'll make it just the same"
The speed cop made it with us
And as he wrote out the ticket
I stood by politely a-waitin' for my change

CHORUS

Thank you, Thank you. I'll be here 'till tomorrow night. Try the veal...

--
Lil' Jimmy
Thug 10110

Neil

did you hear "The membership Secretary"
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:044301c4e467$c63e1ba0
$(E-Mail Removed):

> With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
> Anti MCNGP Alliance

<kerschnipity>

http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

Doom

news:Xns95C292DF7E9F4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "The membership Secretary"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:044301c4e467$c63e1ba0
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
>> Anti MCNGP Alliance

> <kerschnipity>
>
> http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

This explains epox [1]

[1] Incompetent individuals, compared with their more competent peers,
will dramatically overestimate their ability and performance relative to
objective criteria.

Get your A$$ over to www.mcngp.com now.

kpg

news:Xns95C292DF7E9F4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154961.htm (12/17/2004 1:41:56
>PM) #
> did you hear "The membership Secretary"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:044301c4e467$c63e1ba0
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
>> Anti MCNGP Alliance

> <kerschnipity>
>
> http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html
>

> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Visit www.mcngp.com for your chance to amuse
> nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

Now that is the PotD.

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
Visit www.MCNGP.com for a change to win!

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> did you hear "The membership Secretary"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:044301c4e467$c63e1ba0 $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
>> Anti MCNGP Alliance

> <kerschnipity>
>
> http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

What keywords did you use to google that article?

I'm guessing "Paisley" was one.

--
Fris "Or is she the author?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

In news:Xns95C292DF7E9F4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6,
Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

> did you hear "The membership Secretary"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:044301c4e467$c63e1ba0 $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
>> Anti MCNGP Alliance

> <kerschnipity>
>
> http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

Hahahhhhahaha!

"Unskilled and Unaware of It"

Priceless! PotD.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

nerd32768 says "Visit www.mcngp.com or perish. Please."

Neil

did you hear "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OIc1hCH5EHA.924
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> news:Xns95C292DF7E9F4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154961.htm (12/17/2004

1:41:56
>>PM) #
>> did you hear "The membership Secretary"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:044301c4e467

$c63e1ba0
>> $(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> With the holidays fast approaching, the committee at the
>>> Anti MCNGP Alliance

>> <kerschnipity>
>>
>> http://www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html
>>

>> --
>> Neil MCNGP #30
>> Visit www.mcngp.com for your chance to amuse
>> nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

> Now that is the PotD.

*bow*

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

Neil

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Priceless! PotD.

*bow*
high praise indeed from teh king of PotD's...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

Neil

did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#KC6
$(E-Mail Removed):

> What keywords did you use to google that article?

google? I was just researching why I was incompetent. really.. "It is one
of the essential features of such incompetence that the person so
afflicted is incapable of knowing that he is incompetent"