Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > mcse

hamza

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

hamza wrote:

Are you related to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ?

You'll both make a great MCSE's one day.

--
Fris "hamza and cheese on rye" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, hamza climbed on a soapbox & opined:

Hamza has just posted the entire contents of his brane

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Jtyc

> Hamza has just posted the entire contents of his brane

That's deep man... totally...

I myself think string theory is total bunk. Let's see, objects are now so
small that we can no longer calculate the math on them... hmm... let's
invent something else so our math works again!

kpg

> I myself think string theory is total bunk. Let's see, objects are now so
> small that we can no longer calculate the math on them... hmm... let's
> invent something else so our math works again!

Hey, it brings in the grant money....

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>> Hamza has just posted the entire contents of his brane

> That's deep man... totally...
>

> I myself think string theory is total bunk. Let's see, objects are
> now so small that we can no longer calculate the math on them...
> hmm... let's invent something else so our math works again!

And then there's always;

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/hep-ph/pdf/0112/0112210.pdf

Should help clear things up.

--
JaR
Thug 10110
Making nerd32768 happy is our goal
Visit MCNGP.com today!

kpg

> http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/hep-ph/pdf/0112/0112210.pdf
>
> Should help clear things up.

I'm going to have to have nerd32768 explain that too me.

nerd32768

news:urKo2$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/hep-ph/pdf/0112/0112210.pdf
> >
> > Should help clear things up.

> I'm going to have to have nerd32768 explain that too me.

What's so hard about it?

visit mcngp.com today to throw away your life

kpg

I didn't say it was hard...

I just wanted to see if you understood it.

kp "yeah, that's it" g