Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > "coining" a new word ??

"coining" a new word ??

Vanguard

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
On Jun 10, 6:03 pm, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> WhzzKdd wrote:
> > "lame poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

> >><stoopid>

> >>Is everyone named 'Richard' a ****ing retard, or what?

> >>Doop. dee. doo..

> > Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with
> > doesn't
> > look too good...

> A whois lookup places the poster in Wisconsin Rapids

pray tell oh great smart (ass) one of unlimited vast resources, just
how did you do that?
you cannot do a whois lookup on an email.

You can't even manage to reply to correct poster. *I* wasn't the one
that bothered wasting my time looking you up. Roger did. You're so
stupid you don't even know who to bitch to. You can't even tell the
difference between e-mail and Usenet. Even the dumb blondes blowing the
brainless in the porn you yank to have more intelligence than you.

Any, by the way, YES, source for e-mails can be looked up but you aren't
using e-mail here, are you? DUH! Go read
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois....216.105.214.36 for info
on the source of your post. What a ****ing dumbass you be. Never heard
of DNSBLs (DNS blocklists) have you, what many anti-spam programs use to
detect turds from known spam sources.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Yes, that's right, Pittsburgh, Virginia.

>> http://pghconnect.com/

>Okay, now try again, you'll probably get a few hundred miles closer.

Herndon, VA, ya zooming in on ya

--
Kid Attempts to Steal Steam Account- Gets Completely Owned.
http://futuremark.yougamers.com/foru...ad.php?t=23914

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>>>http://pghconnect.com/

>>Okay, now try again, you'll probably get a few hundred miles closer.

> Herndon, VA, ya zooming in on ya

Merely a nine hour drive away. Good job.

The Old Sourdough

On 2007-06-10, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, john sumner waxed eloquently:
> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:
>

>> No. You're the ****ing retard.
>>

> And you are an asshole google grouper who should get a real
> newsreader.

Shhhh...He thinks he's hiding....

--
The Old Sourdough
Never trust a computer you can't repair yourself.

john sumner

The Old Sourdough <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:g-
(E-Mail Removed):

> Shhhh...He thinks he's hiding....

Well i do like to play with google groupers once in a while

Top

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:13:51 +0000, john sumner wrote:

> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:
>

>> No. You're the ****ing retard.
>>

> And you are an asshole google grouper who should get a real
> newsreader.

As long as he is on gg he's easier to kf.