Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > "coining" a new word ??

Reply
Thread Tools

"coining" a new word ??

 
 
Vanguard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2007
"Rgr" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>
> A whois lookup places the poster in Wisconsin Rapids



I'm sure even the Cheeseheads there want no affiliation with this
retard's retard.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2007
On Jun 10, 6:03 pm, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> WhzzKdd wrote:
> > "lame poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

>
> >>richard wrote:

>
> >>>I'm

>
> >><stoopid>

>
> >>Is everyone named 'Richard' a ****ing retard, or what?

>
> >>Doop. dee. doo..

>
> > Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with doesn't
> > look too good...

>
> A whois lookup places the poster in Wisconsin Rapids


pray tell oh great smart (ass) one of unlimited vast resources, just
how did you do that?
you cannot do a whois lookup on an email.
I do happen to have one particular website, that I have not done
anything with lately, been to busy, so unless you knew which one, you
could just be reaching a little.

As you will kindly note, lart.com does post my address that I used
whilst living in that city.
But currently, I have no posted references to my actual current
address.

I am not "from" that area. Originally from Cincinnati, Ohio. Lived
there for 45 years.

Care to post your personal information for the world to see?
I didn't think so.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Beauregard T. Shagnasty
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2007
richard wrote:

> pray tell oh great smart (ass) one of unlimited vast resources, just
> how did you do that?


From your post:
"NNTP-Posting-Host: 216.105.214.36"

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois....216.105.214.36

OrgName: Solarus
OrgID: WCTC
Address: 440 E Grand Avenue
City: Wisconsin Rapids
StateProv: WI
PostalCode: 54494
Country: US

> you cannot do a whois lookup on an email.


Email? You think this is email? <lol!> (And yes you can.)

--
-bts
-Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck
 
Reply With Quote
 
WhzzKdd
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2007
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Nb2bi.139699$(E-Mail Removed)...
> richard wrote:
>
>> pray tell oh great smart (ass) one of unlimited vast resources, just
>> how did you do that?

>
> From your post:
> "NNTP-Posting-Host: 216.105.214.36"
>
> http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois....216.105.214.36
>
> OrgName: Solarus
> OrgID: WCTC
> Address: 440 E Grand Avenue
> City: Wisconsin Rapids
> StateProv: WI
> PostalCode: 54494
> Country: US
>
>> you cannot do a whois lookup on an email.

>
> Email? You think this is email? <lol!> (And yes you can.)
>

This is why he's known as Richard the Stupid.


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2007
richard wrote:
> On Jun 10, 6:03 pm, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>WhzzKdd wrote:
>>
>>>"lame poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

>>
>>>>richard wrote:

>>
>>>>>I'm

>>
>>>><stoopid>

>>
>>>>Is everyone named 'Richard' a ****ing retard, or what?

>>
>>>>Doop. dee. doo..

>>
>>>Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with doesn't
>>>look too good...

>>
>>A whois lookup places the poster in Wisconsin Rapids

>
>
> pray tell oh great smart (ass) one of unlimited vast resources, just
> how did you do that?
> you cannot do a whois lookup on an email.
> I do happen to have one particular website, that I have not done
> anything with lately, been to busy, so unless you knew which one, you
> could just be reaching a little.
>
> As you will kindly note, lart.com does post my address that I used
> whilst living in that city.
> But currently, I have no posted references to my actual current
> address.
>
> I am not "from" that area. Originally from Cincinnati, Ohio. Lived
> there for 45 years.
>
> Care to post your personal information for the world to see?
> I didn't think so.


This post and the previous one I referred to had your posting host as
being 216.105.214.36, which on dnsstuff.com says you're in Wisconsin
Rapids. Certainly not infallible, but usually pretty close.

I'm in SW Virginia. Go ahead, look up the info. You won't really get
close to me, but maybe in the same part of the world.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Blinky the Shark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2007
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> richard wrote:
>
>> pray tell oh great smart (ass) one of unlimited vast resources, just
>> how did you do that?

>
> From your post:
> "NNTP-Posting-Host: 216.105.214.36"
>
> http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois....216.105.214.36
>
> OrgName: Solarus
> OrgID: WCTC
> Address: 440 E Grand Avenue
> City: Wisconsin Rapids
> StateProv: WI
> PostalCode: 54494
> Country: US
>
>> you cannot do a whois lookup on an email.

>
> Email? You think this is email? <lol!> (And yes you can.)


*Now* we're getting somewhere.


--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2007
Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm in SW Virginia. Go ahead, look up the info. You won't really get
>close to me, but maybe in the same part of the world.


Pittsburgh?
--
Kid Attempts to Steal Steam Account- Gets Completely Owned.
http://futuremark.yougamers.com/foru...ad.php?t=23914
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2007
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>
>>I'm in SW Virginia. Go ahead, look up the info. You won't really get
>>close to me, but maybe in the same part of the world.

>
>
> Pittsburgh?


Yes, that's right, Pittsburgh, Virginia.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2007
Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>
>>>I'm in SW Virginia. Go ahead, look up the info. You won't really get
>>>close to me, but maybe in the same part of the world.

>>
>>
>> Pittsburgh?


>Yes, that's right, Pittsburgh, Virginia.


http://pghconnect.com/
--
Kid Attempts to Steal Steam Account- Gets Completely Owned.
http://futuremark.yougamers.com/foru...ad.php?t=23914
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-11-2007
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>
>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>I'm in SW Virginia. Go ahead, look up the info. You won't really get
>>>>close to me, but maybe in the same part of the world.
>>>
>>>
>>>Pittsburgh?

>
>
>>Yes, that's right, Pittsburgh, Virginia.

>
>
> http://pghconnect.com/


Okay, now try again, you'll probably get a few hundred miles closer.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Deployment of a WebApp that uses Word 10.0 via Interop.Word.dll object - How do I register the COM?? Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 2 09-26-2008 08:26 PM
Open Word Doc in Word, not in Browser Franck ASP .Net 1 09-09-2005 07:37 AM
XML from Word -- formerly Create pdf from existing Word doc (asp.net) Sharon ASP .Net 0 07-27-2005 02:07 AM
How do I identify word<html><html>other word? Laura Perl 1 06-04-2004 11:32 PM
opening a word doc in word not browser Stephen Witter ASP .Net 0 05-18-2004 02:48 AM



Advertisments