Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > "coining" a new word ??

"coining" a new word ??

richard

I'm sure y'all have heard the word antidisestablismentarianism right?
Try this one on for size.

PROANTEDISCONSTITUTIONALOGRAPHY

pro - for
ante - before
dis - reverse
ography - writing, description

Now you can baffle the guys at the office with your exteme command of
the English language.

See how many other combinations of words you could come up with
"constitutional" as the base.

lame poaster

richard wrote:

>I'm

<stoopid>

Is everyone named 'Richard' a ****ing retard, or what?

Doop. dee. doo..

richard

On Jun 10, 4:48 pm, lame poaster <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> richard wrote:
> >I'm

> <stoopid>
>
> Is everyone named 'Richard' a ****ing retard, or what?
>
> Doop. dee. doo..

No. You're the ****ing retard.

john sumner

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> No. You're the ****ing retard.

And you are an asshole google grouper who should get a real
newsreader.

WhzzKdd

"lame poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> richard wrote:
>
>>I'm

> <stoopid>
>
> Is everyone named 'Richard' a ****ing retard, or what?
>

> Doop. dee. doo..

Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with doesn't
look too good...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

WhzzKdd wrote:
> "lame poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>richard wrote:
>>

>>>I'm

>><stoopid>
>>
>>Is everyone named 'Richard' a ****ing retard, or what?
>>

>>Doop. dee. doo..
>>

> Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with doesn't
> look too good...

You caught the "bull" part too, eh?

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "lame poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>><stoopid>
>>>
>>>Is everyone named 'Richard' a ****ing retard, or what?
>>>

>>>Doop. dee. doo..
>>>

>> Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with
>> doesn't look too good...

> You caught the "bull" part too, eh?

Yup. Pretty near scared the crap outa me.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

WhzzKdd wrote:
> "lame poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>richard wrote:
>>

>>>I'm

>><stoopid>
>>
>>Is everyone named 'Richard' a ****ing retard, or what?
>>

>>Doop. dee. doo..
>>

> Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with doesn't
> look too good...

A whois lookup places the poster in Wisconsin Rapids

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "lame poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>><stoopid>
>>>
>>>Is everyone named 'Richard' a ****ing retard, or what?
>>>

>>>Doop. dee. doo..
>>>

>> Perhaps a new incarnation of RTS? The email address he posted with
>> doesn't look too good...

> A whois lookup places the poster in Wisconsin Rapids

Well, he's known to be from those parts:
http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails...o=2002SC001495

And the phrase "lord of the bull" (used in the current email address) is
found here:
http://www.lart.com/stupidrichard/

Add to that the sheer idiocy of the post, and I'm convinced. And I'm about
to puke.

Vanguard

"richard" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I'm sure y'all have heard the word antidisestablismentarianism right?
> Try this one on for size.
>
> PROANTEDISCONSTITUTIONALOGRAPHY
>
> Now you can baffle the guys at the office with your exteme command of
> the English language.

Anyone can make up a word or lots of them. For you to think it is
something "special" simply shows you are some young twit still fiddling
with his bishop. Oooh, another prepubescent wannabe lexicographer.
Words aren't communication unless the audience can grasp them.