Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > missing emails

missing emails

I use exchange 2003 server and office xp for outlook. i
just transfared to an xp machine from my 2000 machine and
when I open my outlook i seem to be missing three weeks
emails in a raw. I have not archieved anything (looked
for .pst). Can you help me how recover?

kpg

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1b0701c4e375$2a646d80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I use exchange 2003 server and office xp for outlook. i
> just transfared to an xp machine from my 2000 machine and
> when I open my outlook i seem to be missing three weeks
> emails in a raw. I have not archieved anything (looked
> for .pst). Can you help me how recover?

I may be able to help. I downloaded my e-mail today after about
10 days of not checking it and I got over 600 raw e-mails. I know
they are not mine because I don't know any of the people that sent
them. Maybe they are yours? I hope so. Stop sending me your mail.

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
Visit www.MCNGP.com for a chance to win!

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1b0701c4e375$2a646d80$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I use exchange 2003 server and office xp for outlook. i
>> just transfared to an xp machine from my 2000 machine and
>> when I open my outlook i seem to be missing three weeks
>> emails in a raw. I have not archieved anything (looked
>> for .pst). Can you help me how recover?

> I may be able to help. I downloaded my e-mail today after about
> 10 days of not checking it and I got over 600 raw e-mails. I know
> they are not mine because I don't know any of the people that sent
> them. Maybe they are yours? I hope so. Stop sending me your mail.

I've got a load of them that you can have. Where do I send them?

Oh, wait, spam is cooked isn't it?

--
JaR
Thug 10110