Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Fone Nos

Fone Nos

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

WhzzKdd wrote:
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>
>>WhzzKdd wrote:
>>
>>>"Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:ALWdnbJRuaqzFPDbnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@pghconnec t.com...

>>>Kingston Trio version? <g>

>>Beach Boys, Pet Sounds

> Oh yeah - that one is good too! I have both. And a LOT of Harry Belafonte.
> Okay - maybe I'm an island boy in disguise <g>

I got the fever so bad in my late 20's I moved to Key West. Lots of
stories to tell.

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

>>>Beach Boys, Pet Sounds

>> Oh yeah - that one is good too! I have both. And a LOT of Harry
>> Belafonte. Okay - maybe I'm an island boy in disguise <g>

> I got the fever so bad in my late 20's I moved to Key West. Lots of
> stories to tell.

I'd do that in a heartbeat <g>

My neice and her husband lived in the keys for a couple of years.
Unfortunately I didn't have the money to go visit. They're in Jacksonville
now.