Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Fone Nos

Fone Nos

news

Netgear--------------------------0870 112 1206
CISCO----------------------------0800 404 7778
Linksys--------------------------0800 026 1418
Dell-----------------------------0870 908 0800
Belkin---------------------------0845 607 7787
Microsoft------------------------0800 642 7676
windows help line----------------0870 601 0100
Mac help line -------------------0503 231 7707
Virgin.Net-----------------------0845 045 1305
NTL------------------------------0871 225 1111
BT Broadband---------------------0845 600 7030
Buffalo--------------------------0871 250 1260
D-Link --------------------------0845 612 0003
Draytek--------------------------0870 285 8550
Dynamode ------------------------0906 553 4443
Philips--------------------------0906 101 0017
Speedtouch-----------------------0906 302 2114
US Robotics----------------------0870 844 4546
Zyxel ---------------------------0134 430 3044

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

news wrote:
> Netgear----------------------

You left out Yvette's "fone no".

richard

On Jun 10, 1:43 pm, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> news wrote:
> > Netgear----------------------

> You left out Yvette's "fone no".

How about one for paris hilton?

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
On Jun 10, 1:43 pm, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> news wrote:
> > Netgear----------------------

> You left out Yvette's "fone no".

How about one for paris hilton?

Wouldn't that be the LA County Jail?

Jan B

"WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> schreef in bericht
news:5QZai.101$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> On Jun 10, 1:43 pm, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> news wrote:
>> > Netgear----------------------

>> You left out Yvette's "fone no".

> How about one for paris hilton?
>

> Wouldn't that be the LA County Jail?
> -

For which country are these numbers? Nowhere mentioned

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Jan B wrote:

> For which country are these numbers? Nowhere mentioned

I set sail on the sloop Jan B, my grandfather and me. Around Nassau town
we did roam.

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Jan B wrote:
>
>> For which country are these numbers? Nowhere mentioned

> I set sail on the sloop Jan B, my grandfather and me. Around Nassau town
> we did roam.

Kingston Trio version? <g>

why?

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:14:17 +0200, "Jan B" <jan.brul NO @ xs4 SPAM
all.nl> wrote:

>"WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> schreef in bericht
>news:5QZai.101$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>>>
>>> You left out Yvette's "fone no".

>> How about one for paris hilton?
>>

>> Wouldn't that be the LA County Jail?
>> -

>For which country are these numbers? Nowhere mentioned

The twerp of an OP his ISP is blueyonder.co.uk, they are UK codes.

Me

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

WhzzKdd wrote:
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>
>>Jan B wrote:
>>

>>>For which country are these numbers? Nowhere mentioned

>>I set sail on the sloop Jan B, my grandfather and me. Around Nassau town
>>we did roam.

> Kingston Trio version? <g>

Beach Boys, Pet Sounds

WhzzKdd

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> WhzzKdd wrote:
>> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

>>>I set sail on the sloop Jan B, my grandfather and me. Around Nassau town
>>>we did roam.

>> Kingston Trio version? <g>

> Beach Boys, Pet Sounds

Oh yeah - that one is good too! I have both. And a LOT of Harry Belafonte.
Okay - maybe I'm an island boy in disguise <g>