Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How long will you be able to test for the MCSE2000? Thanks

How long will you be able to test for the MCSE2000? Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=

=?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=

Ben wrote:

Welcomes

T-Bone

Three days less than the answer to this question when it was posted on the
13th.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

=?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=

Thanks for the reply. Just curious though I spoke to prometric and the exams
dont have expiration date. I have my mcsa in 2000, I'm wanting to know if I
can finish up the mcse in 2000. If the exams havent expired I would assume
you can. Thanks
"T-Bone" wrote:

> Three days less than the answer to this question when it was posted on the
> 13th.
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?QmVu?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thanks for the reply. Just curious though I spoke to prometric and
> the exams dont have expiration date. I have my mcsa in 2000, I'm
> wanting to know if I can finish up the mcse in 2000. If the exams
> havent expired I would assume you can. Thanks
> "T-Bone" wrote:
>
>> Three days less than the answer to this question when it was posted
>> on the 13th.
>>
>> T-Bone
>> MCNGP XL

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...us/retired.asp