Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 1 Test Away

1 Test Away

Patrick

Here's my situation. I'm one test away from my 2000 MCSE.
I was going to take the Exchange 2000 exam (70-224) but
put it off for so long that the Exchange 2003 exam (70-
284) is available. Can I take the Exchange 2003 exam and
it count towards my 2000 MCSE certification? I don't see
that documented anywhere. Thanks.

Wayne McGlinn

Yes you can, see http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp
last exam on the list is 70-284, Exchange 2003 Admin

--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
- Dennis

"Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:015c01c4e323$28a4b560$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here's my situation. I'm one test away from my 2000 MCSE.
> I was going to take the Exchange 2000 exam (70-224) but
> put it off for so long that the Exchange 2003 exam (70-
> 284) is available. Can I take the Exchange 2003 exam and
> it count towards my 2000 MCSE certification? I don't see
> that documented anywhere. Thanks.

kpg

> "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for
> system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
> the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
> - Dennis

Is that Rodman or Miller?

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
Visit MCNGP.com for a chance to win.

Neil

did you hear "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis
>> for a
>> system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate
>> from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
>> - Dennis

> Is that Rodman or Miller?

(Grabbing him by the collar) Shut up, will you. Shut up!

DENNIS Ah! NOW ... we see the violence inherent in the system.

--
Neil MCNGP #30