Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > recommended practice tests and books?

recommended practice tests and books?

Mike245

Its about time I got this certification. Can someone clue me in on which
practice tests and study guides are good/best? I have experience but
don't want to go into these tests blind. Also, what is prometric
charging per test nowadays? Thanks.

--
Mike
Block Banner Ads Now

Wayne McGlinn

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
http://www.prometric.com

--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
- Dennis

"Mike245" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Its about time I got this certification. Can someone clue me in on which
> practice tests and study guides are good/best? I have experience but
> don't want to go into these tests blind. Also, what is prometric
> charging per test nowadays? Thanks.
>
> --
> Mike
> Block Banner Ads Now
> http://everythingisnt.com/hosts.html

Having experience is a very good basis for taking the
exams, have you tried getting the MOCs? try getting 2 to
three PCS(2nd hand), do a lot of Installations and
troubleshooting, that helped me to pass my exams.

D NB I did the selfpaced study

I took a test today via Prometric, cost $125.00. I
checked the Prometric site and it looked as though all the
test cost $125.00.