Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT] XP inthe palm of your hand

[OT] XP inthe palm of your hand

Wayne McGlinn

http://www.tomshardware.com/mobile/20041214/index.html

--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
- Dennis

nerd32768

"Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.tomshardware.com/mobile/20041214/index.html
>
> --
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
>
> "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for

> system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
> the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
> - Dennis

I'm surprised that it took tomshardware that long to write the review.
Normally they get the reviews out as soon as the product comes out, but the
OQO has been out for more than a month now

86723dren

Ken Briscoe

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Wayne McGlinn <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> http://www.tomshardware.com/mobile/20041214/index.html

Sweet. I want one. I don't want to drop 1900 on it, but I still want one.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com