Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Now I see Why Paparazzi Use Canons!

Now I see Why Paparazzi Use Canons!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

It's true! The old Nikon Noise Box let me down when it really mattered.
Had I used a Canon she would have been on the cover of the National
Inquirer.

<http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/too_shy.htm>

Rita

ray

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 20:58:32 -0400, Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:

> It's true! The old Nikon Noise Box let me down when it really mattered.
> Had I used a Canon she would have been on the cover of the National
> Inquirer.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2007/too_shy.htm>
>

> Rita

I'm not a paparazzi, but perhaps you could explain - why?