Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Tuesday Humor

Reply
Thread Tools

Tuesday Humor

 
 
Kat
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?Uy4=?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-14-2004
300.2m

"Kat" wrote:

> http://www.learn4good.com/games/acti...shot_santa.htm
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-14-2004
"Kat" <lustspeed AT yahoo xxxxdotxxxx com> wrote in news:#JE3dFg4EHA.1400
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> http://www.learn4good.com/games/acti...shot_santa.htm
>
>


i give up!! the fat bastard won't fly!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/
"Shhhh... Do you smell that? I think is't Albanian Goat Smegma!"
http://www.geocities.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp/
http://www.geocities.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp/google.gif
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-14-2004
In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> "Kat" <lustspeed AT yahoo xxxxdotxxxx com> wrote in news:#JE3dFg4EHA.1400
> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>
>> http://www.learn4good.com/games/acti...shot_santa.htm
>>
>>

>
> i give up!! the fat bastard won't fly!
>


275 here.

JaR
Gloating Thug
 
Reply With Quote
 
Telmo Sampaio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-15-2004
316.3, close to Rudolf!!!!

Telmo
"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns95BF9C352DFB2plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> "Kat" <lustspeed AT yahoo xxxxdotxxxx com> wrote in news:#JE3dFg4EHA.1400
>> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> http://www.learn4good.com/games/acti...shot_santa.htm
>>>
>>>

>>
>> i give up!! the fat bastard won't fly!
>>

>
> 275 here.
>
> JaR
> Gloating Thug



 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-15-2004
did you hear "Telmo Sampaio" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:O9wQ#(E-Mail Removed):

> 316.3, close to Rudolf!!!!


I gave up too, fat guy wont fly...
:'(

--
Neil MCNGP #30
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
their apparent disinclination to do so."
-- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Telmo Sampaio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-15-2004
334.3, done it over 10 times, can't get closer to Rudolf... the fat man's
beard is just touching Rudolf.

Neil,
Cick once, click and hold for santa to be pulled back, let go to push him
into the air.

Telmo

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns95BFE8E185FBDneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Telmo Sampaio" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:O9wQ#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> 316.3, close to Rudolf!!!!

>
> I gave up too, fat guy wont fly...
> :'(
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
> learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
> their apparent disinclination to do so."
> -- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)



 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-15-2004
did you hear "Telmo Sampaio" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:uBE#(E-Mail Removed):

> Cick once, click and hold for santa to be pulled back, let go to push
> him into the air.
>


trainers, just can't stop teaching

--
Neil MCNGP #30
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
their apparent disinclination to do so."
-- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Telmo Sampaio
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-15-2004
hehehe... it's in the blood...

Telmo

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns95C04BF6F7311neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Telmo Sampaio" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:uBE#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Cick once, click and hold for santa to be pulled back, let go to push
>> him into the air.
>>

>
> trainers, just can't stop teaching
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
> learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
> their apparent disinclination to do so."
> -- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)



 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-15-2004
did you hear "Telmo Sampaio" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>
> hehehe... it's in the blood...


and I'm at 270....feh

--
Neil MCNGP #30
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
their apparent disinclination to do so."
-- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Humor: You might be a braindumper if... (MCSD version) Kael V. Dowdy MCSD 12 01-15-2004 12:04 PM
Re: Thursday Humor Ken Briscoe MCSE 4 10-10-2003 03:28 PM
OT: A little tiger humor KLXrider MCSE 1 10-10-2003 12:29 PM
Re: Thursday Humor Politician Spock MCSE 0 10-09-2003 10:59 PM
Re: Thursday Humor =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 2 10-09-2003 08:18 PM



Advertisments