Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Monday night entertainment

OT: Monday night entertainment

nerd32768

"Jim MCSE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/bruta...ion_video.html

How am i supposed to study for finals when I'm throwing up?!?!?!?! D4MN
@$$H0LE

Neil

did you hear "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Jim MCSE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

> http://www.ogrish.com/archives/bruta...g_for_consumpt
> ion_video.html
>
> How am i supposed to study for finals when I'm throwing up?!?!?!?!
> D4MN @$$H0LE

smart me, read the reviews and choose not click the link...wisdom that
comes with age appearently...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Wayne McGlinn

Be glad you didn't mate, truly sick.

--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
- Dennis

news:Xns95BFDB0747652neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > "Jim MCSE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>

> > http://www.ogrish.com/archives/bruta...g_for_consumpt
> > ion_video.html
> >
> > How am i supposed to study for finals when I'm throwing up?!?!?!?!
> > D4MN @$$H0LE
> >

> smart me, read the reviews and choose not click the link...wisdom that
> comes with age appearently...
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to
> learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for
> their apparent disinclination to do so."
> -- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Neil

did you hear "Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eZwF5xl4EHA.208
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Be glad you didn't mate, truly sick.

I've been fooled before...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

> did you hear "Wayne McGlinn" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eZwF5xl4EHA.208
> @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
>
>> Be glad you didn't mate, truly sick.

> I've been fooled before...

As soon as I saw "ogrish.com" I knew better than to click. That site has
some of the most stomach turning stuff you'll ever find. I made the mistake
of locating the Iraqi hostages beheading videos there. Don't go there
unless you are ready for nightmares for weeks afterwards.

JaR

>As soon as I saw "ogrish.com" I knew better than to click. That site has
>some of the most stomach turning stuff you'll ever find. I made the mistake
>of locating the Iraqi hostages beheading videos there. Don't go there
>unless you are ready for nightmares for weeks afterwards.

sound advice. there are however, some real sick fcuks out there
though.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3