Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>> You're really robin the bottom of the barrel now. Don't get your cock in
>> a topknot, it's just a gamebird. If you need more puns, you could always
>> comb through a birder site.

> Welcome to my killfill!
>
> f'n newbs...
>
> COME ON, STRAIN A BIT!!
>

> *starts psychotic episode*

Oh, dear. Jtyc appears to have flown the coop.

I guess we shouldn't have egged him on.

JaR
Sorry Thug

Ken Briscoe

In news:Xns95C09C3C437C8neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6,
Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns95C07814D554Aplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
>> opined:
>>
>>> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:Xns95C072FE71F07plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

>>> Auk, are you still on about this? what is this, a two year stint?
>>> Willet you at least try not to be so hawkish about it? I think you
>>> are getting all puffin up about something veery myna. now if you
>>> will excuse me I'm going to go thrush out some more puns...you
>>> nuthatch
>>>

>> You're really robin the bottom of the barrel now. Don't get your
>> cock in a topknot, it's just a gamebird. If you need more puns, you
>> could always comb through a birder site.
>>

> Bullfinch you great twite! how long will you go on brambling. the
> entire thread is starling to siskin me. at first the puns were good
> but of late yours have been ruff and seem to be getting harrier.
> perhap you have some kind of mallardy. now prey, falcon off, toucan
> give up now.

The gun's been cocked and loaded for about 2 hours now, fellas. Watch yer
step.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

JaR

> Bullfinch you great twite! how long will you go on brambling. the
> entire thread is starling to siskin me. at first the puns were good
> but of late yours have been ruff and seem to be getting harrier.
> perhap you have some kind of mallardy. now prey, falcon off, toucan
> give up now.

That was...bad.

And repetitive.

I guess I'm the rooster after all.

JaR
Winner Thug

JaR

> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns95C0788DDBE88plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> No thank you, they appear to be very attached.

> that's why I offered them as a group...

But who will raise the young?

JaR
Larval Thug

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns95C07F1209EADplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> But who will raise the young?

you'er going to mate with them? EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns95C07EE5B5B90plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> That was...bad.

THEY'RE PUNS!!!!! waddja expect...

> And repetitive.

says the guy who was caught twice already...

> I guess I'm the rooster after all.

I'll settle for having an enourmous cock vs being one...

(ok, I'm done with the puns. Put the gun away ken)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Welcome to my killfill!
>
> f'n newbs...
>
> COME ON, STRAIN A BIT!!
>

> *starts psychotic episode*

Ok, I quit. no more bird puns...for a while

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns95C07E718828Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> Oh, dear. Jtyc appears to have flown the coop.
>
> I guess we shouldn't have egged him on.

no you shouldn't have

> JaR
> Sorry Thug

I can tell...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns95C07F1209EADplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> But who will raise the young?

> you'er going to mate with them? EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Now that's just sick.

JaR
Revolted Thug

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> Welcome to my killfill!
>>
>> f'n newbs...
>>
>> COME ON, STRAIN A BIT!!
>>

>> *starts psychotic episode*
>>

> Ok, I quit. no more bird puns...for a while

I'll believe that when I seagull it.