Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

Rowdy Yates

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eWxYbvU4EHA.2404
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> Kendra Morris wrote:
>> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
>> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
>> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
>> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
>>
>> Thank you!!

> R U Hawt?
>
> The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.

yeah!!! show us your tits!!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Neil

did you hear Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngpATyahooDOTcom> say in

> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eWxYbvU4EHA.2404
> @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
>
>> Kendra Morris wrote:
>>> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
>>> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
>>> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
>>> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
>>>
>>> Thank you!!

>> R U Hawt?
>>
>> The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.
>>

> yeah!!! show us your tits!!!

You don't say bad word...

I see that niether the nanny-bot nor Mr. Eddy put a stop to that one...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> did you hear Rowdy Yates <rowdy_yates_mcngpATyahooDOTcom> say in
>
>> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:eWxYbvU4EHA.2404
>> @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

>>> R U Hawt?
>>>
>>> The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.
>>>

>> yeah!!! show us your tits!!!
>>

> You don't say bad word...
>
> I see that niether the nanny-bot nor Mr. Eddy put a stop to that
> one...

But why would Rowdy's ornithological interest offend anyone?

--
Fris "Burd Watcher" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Neil

did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> But why would Rowdy's ornithological interest offend anyone?

yes, it's the fine feathered freinds that everyone is requesting at the
"gentleman's club".

"NOW SHOW US YOUR CANARIES!"

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

> did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> But why would Rowdy's ornithological interest offend anyone?

> yes, it's the fine feathered freinds that everyone is requesting at the
> "gentleman's club".
>
> "NOW SHOW US YOUR CANARIES!"

I love Hooters;

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...oters2004.html

JaR
Audubon Thug

kpg

news:Xns95BF66783FF5Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154696.htm (12/14/2004 12:41:00
>PM) #
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox & opined:
>
>> did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> But why would Rowdy's ornithological interest offend anyone?

>> yes, it's the fine feathered freinds that everyone is requesting at the
>> "gentleman's club".
>>
>> "NOW SHOW US YOUR CANARIES!"
>>

> I love Hooters;
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...oters2004.html
>
> JaR
> Audubon Thug

That was VERY disappointing.

Jtyc

> That was VERY disappointing.

I agree.

2004 is almost over.

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns95BF66783FF5Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> I love Hooters;
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...oters2004.html
>
> JaR
> Audubon Thug

well, owl be darned...I fluttered over there budgie it wasn't what I
expected. but then I will swallow just about anything.

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> say in news:
#Bw#(E-Mail Removed):

>> That was VERY disappointing.

> I agree.
>

> 2004 is almost over.

hopefully the 2k5 calander will be even better...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns95BF66783FF5Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>

>> I love Hooters;
>>
>> http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...oters2004.html
>>
>> JaR
>> Audubon Thug

> well, owl be darned...I fluttered over there budgie it wasn't what I
> expected. but then I will swallow just about anything.

I thought you'd be chicken to go there. It is worth a feather in your cap,
but I wouldn't crow about it, others might think you gull-ible.

JaR
BackAtCha Thug