Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

Last Day for Windows 2000 MCSE certification

Kendra Morris

Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.

Thank you!!

Don C

Someone may correct me, but I don't see any on
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...mstoretire.asp

Don

"Kendra Morris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:182e01c4e141$322ed3b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
>
> Thank you!!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Kendra Morris wrote:
> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
>
> Thank you!!

R U Hawt?

The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.

--
Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" beeŽ, MCNGP

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Kendra Morris wrote:
>> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
>> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
>> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
>> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
>>
>> Thank you!!

> R U Hawt?
>
> The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.

> Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" beeŽ, MCNGP

For Hallowww.een.com a couple years ago, I dressed up in a dress and high
heels. Wig and makeup to match. I was one sexy biatch. I called myself
Kendra. Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may have looked
gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I wasn't.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
opined:
>> Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" beeŽ,
>> MCNGP #13

> For Hallowww.een.com a couple years ago, I dressed up in a dress and
> high heels. Wig and makeup to match. I was one sexy biatch. I called
> myself Kendra. Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may
> have looked gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I
> wasn't.

Hmmmm....Zat iz werrry interrresting. Und how vas your relationship mit
your muzzer? Did you effer vear your muzzers clothes?

Sigmund
Analyst Thug

Keyboard Cowboy

Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may
have looked
>gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I

wasn't.

Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

Ken Briscoe

In news:359101c4e14f$7e694270$(E-Mail Removed),
Keyboard Cowboy <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may
> have looked
>> gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I wasn't.
>>

> Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

People who say "methinks" like the rod.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

kpg

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> Kendra Morris wrote:
>>> Hello all. I'm in the middle of obtaining my Windows 2000
>>> MCSE certification and still have 4 exams to go. I've
>>> heard rumors that you can no longer take the exams after
>>> December 31, 2004. Is this true? Please advise.
>>>
>>> Thank you!!

>> R U Hawt?
>>
>> The answer depends entirely on your hawtness.

>> Fris "If you're a guy, then that's a rather ga^H^Hfunny name" beeŽ, MCNGP

> For Hallowww.een.com a couple years ago, I dressed up in a dress and high
> heels. Wig and makeup to match. I was one sexy biatch. I called myself
> Kendra. Not because I was gay, but because it was funny. I may have looked
> gay, and in fact I felt quite gay, but I promise you I wasn't.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

Thanks for sharing.

For the record, I have never dressed up as a women.

kp "while I was sober" g

Neil

did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

http://www.3dcafe.com/sounds/animals/cricket.wav

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

did you hear "Don C" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#xXpnaU4EHA.4004
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> Someone may correct me,

OK you're wrong

> but I don't see any on