Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE 2000 expiration date.

MCSE 2000 expiration date.

Tarek EL-Sherif

i ask about expiration date for this certification ???

Wayne

It's a valid current certification, as is MCSE NT4.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"

"Tarek EL-Sherif" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:135401c4e022$73976cb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>i ask about expiration date for this certification ???

Mike T.

"Tarek EL-Sherif" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:135401c4e022$73976cb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>i ask about expiration date for this certification ???

There should be a label on the underside with the expiration date. However,
it should stay fresher longer if you store it in the freezer.

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Marlin Munrow

I did hear rumors about 2000 going out of prime support at the end of
this year but the exam life cycle has a few years to run yet...

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:13:24 -0800, "Tarek EL-Sherif"
<(E-Mail Removed)> declared in their epistle:

>i ask about expiration date for this certification ???

================================
My Hero:
(remove vroomfondle to email me)

My Other Hero:
Hartwell

Hartwell

You will not say a word! You will not speak unless spoken to! Do you ladies understand me?
(Sir! Yes! Sir!).
From this point forward you will eat, think and dream Windows Server 2003! Do you maggots understand?
(Sir! Yes! Sir!)
We are in a war, Gentlemen! The future of the free world depends on you people becoming Microsoft certified! You each will become a MCSE! Every time you see a router that isnt RRAS you will kill it! What are you going to do ladies?
(Kill! Kill! Kill!).
================================

Neil

did you hear Marlin Munrow <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I did hear rumors about 2000 going out of prime support at the end of
> this year but the exam life cycle has a few years to run yet...

tis true. the mainstream support Win2k is scheduled to end June of 2k5
but the exam retirement is a totaly separate issue. and the extended
support will last till Jun 30 2010...

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifewin

will tell you what the expected end of life support is for Windows and:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...us/retired.asp

will tell you what the policy is on exam retirements. at this moment the
2k exams are at _LEAST_ 12 months away from discontinuation.

--
Neil MCNGP #30
nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

Marlin Munrow

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:04:50 -0800, Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> declared
in their epistle:

>did you hear Marlin Munrow <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> I did hear rumors about 2000 going out of prime support at the end of
>> this year but the exam life cycle has a few years to run yet...

>tis true. the mainstream support Win2k is scheduled to end June of 2k5
>but the exam retirement is a totaly separate issue. and the extended
>support will last till Jun 30 2010...
>
>http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifewin
>
>will tell you what the expected end of life support is for Windows and:
>
>http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...us/retired.asp
>
>will tell you what the policy is on exam retirements. at this moment the
>2k exams are at _LEAST_ 12 months away from discontinuation.

Respect - you're right on the money.
================================
My Hero:
(remove vroomfondle to email me)

My Other Hero:
Hartwell

Hartwell

You will not say a word! You will not speak unless spoken to! Do you ladies understand me?
(Sir! Yes! Sir!).
From this point forward you will eat, think and dream Windows Server 2003! Do you maggots understand?
(Sir! Yes! Sir!)
We are in a war, Gentlemen! The future of the free world depends on you people becoming Microsoft certified! You each will become a MCSE! Every time you see a router that isnt RRAS you will kill it! What are you going to do ladies?
(Kill! Kill! Kill!).
================================

Neil

did you hear Marlin Munrow <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Respect -

why thankee

> you're right

happens from time to time

> on the money.

nope, it's Christmas so I'm broke again...

(selective quoting is a wonderfull thing <VBEG>)