Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cordless details....

Cordless details....

Vish

Panasonic Cordless phone model - KXTCD230CX belong which frequency
range ?

How is this model doing in the market?

Can I go for this model?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Vish wrote:
> Panasonic Cordless phone model - KXTCD230CX belong which frequency
> range ?
>
> How is this model doing in the market?
>
> Can I go for this model?

What does it say on the box? Google shows nothing. Many, if not most
phones now are 5.8GHz, not a problem mixing with WiFi. But some are
still 2.4GHz which can be a problem with WiFi. Some are even still
900MHz which is no problem, and I consider that frequency to be far
better than current models, but hey, those pesky manufacturers never ask
me nothing.