Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Grub and windows?

Grub and windows?

Capheind

Is there any way to install grub under windows? I have a dual boot
system that may once again become a windows only system when a get a
fancy new linux box. Unfortunately I don't still have the windows
installation CD and as such have no way to reinstall the windows boot
loader. Is there a way of having grub on a windows only system?