Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Starting Point

Starting Point

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBMdWdv?=

Hello,

I am looking to start on my MCSE certification and wanted to know which
should be my entry point - MCSE 2003 or Do I have to start with with MCSE
2000.

Thank You

Dave Lugo

kpg

"Dave Lugo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
># Host-Name Conflict: file://c:\temp\154580.htm (12/10/2004 4:56:15 PM) #
> Hello,
>
> I am looking to start on my MCSE certification and wanted to know which
> should be my entry point - MCSE 2003 or Do I have to start with with MCSE
> 2000.
>
> Thank You
>
> Dave Lugo

No. Start with what ever you want.

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
Remember- the only real freedom any of us

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBMdWdv?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello,
>
> I am looking to start on my MCSE certification and wanted to know
> which should be my entry point - MCSE 2003 or Do I have to start with
> with MCSE 2000.
>
> Thank You
>
> Dave Lugo

why not start with the one you think you can pass?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>why not start with the one you think you can pass?

which one?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>why not start with the one you think you can pass?

> which one?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

the one who answered the phone

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

> the<SQUEEE> on<EEEE> answe<EEE>d <EEEEEEEE>one

Please turn down your radio.

JaR
Deafened Thug