Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > access

access

Sumino

I'm trying to attach a jpg file to a form in Access 2003 but whenever I try
it just comes up with the jpg icon as opposed to the image. Does anyone know
why?

Evan Platt

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 22:13:37 +0100, "Sumino" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I'm trying to attach a jpg file to a form in Access 2003 but whenever I try
>it just comes up with the jpg icon as opposed to the image. Does anyone know
>why?

Been a while since I used Access, but don't you Insert, Image rathar
than attach?

thanatoid

Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 22:13:37 +0100, "Sumino"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I'm trying to attach a jpg file to a form in Access 2003
>>but whenever I try it just comes up with the jpg icon as
>>opposed to the image. Does anyone know why?

> Been a while since I used Access, but don't you Insert,
> Image rathar than attach?

May have to do with which "view" you have chosen, as well.