Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Is their list to confirm someone else has a mcse

Is their list to confirm someone else has a mcse

j forester

I actually would like to confirm someone else has
completed their requirments.

Wayne McGlinn

Read Neils response to your earlier posting.

--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important
lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities."
- Matt Groenig

"j forester" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2a7001c4de5f$d76534d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I actually would like to confirm someone else has
> completed their requirments.

Neil

did you hear "j forester" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:2a7001c4de5f$d76534d0$(E-Mail Removed):

> I actually would like to confirm someone else has
> completed their requirments.

multiple choices:
a) have them give you a printed copy of thier transcript
2) have them give you access to thier transcript through the transcript
sharing site with thier code
iii) ask to see thier ice scraper card...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

kpg

news:Xns95BAE703BC983neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\154505.htm (12/10/2004 8:42:18
>AM) #
> did you hear "j forester" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:2a7001c4de5f$d76534d0$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I actually would like to confirm someone else has
>> completed their requirments.
>>

> multiple choices:
> a) have them give you a printed copy of thier transcript
> 2) have them give you access to thier transcript through the transcript
> sharing site with thier code
> iii) ask to see thier ice scraper card...

IV) you forgot the sekret handshake...

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
You can swim all day in the Sea of Knowledge and still come

Neil

did you hear "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#Dbr5bs3EHA.3380
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> IV) you forgot the sekret handshake...

furrfu, not much of a sekret now....

--