Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > No IE7 tabs on worstations

No IE7 tabs on worstations

Tron2007

I have no tabs for IE7 on any workstations . Running Server 2003. Is this
a group policy issue? Whats the fix?

TIA
Tron

Thor

Hi!

You are running IE6. This is what I think, anyway.
Fix is to install IE7.
If you run remote desktop, you run programs directly on server, in this case
you might want to attempt to set up IE7 on server.

Hope this helps.

53

"Tron2007" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have no tabs for IE7 on any workstations . Running Server 2003. Is this
>a group policy issue? Whats the fix?
>
> TIA
> Tron

Tron2007

No they have IE7. I know IE6 has not tab browsing. I fixed the issue
because their server had Classic Shell enabled Under Policy. Once I diabled
Classic shell this enabled tab browsing. Thanks for the effort Thor!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
>
> You are running IE6. This is what I think, anyway.
> Fix is to install IE7.
> If you run remote desktop, you run programs directly on server, in this
> case you might want to attempt to set up IE7 on server.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> 53
>
> "Tron2007" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have no tabs for IE7 on any workstations . Running Server 2003. Is
>>this a group policy issue? Whats the fix?
>>
>> TIA
>> Tron

Thor

Hi.

I was not aware of the "Classic shell". Nice to know.

53

"Tron2007" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uN#(E-Mail Removed)...
> No they have IE7. I know IE6 has not tab browsing. I fixed the issue
> because their server had Classic Shell enabled Under Policy. Once I
> diabled Classic shell this enabled tab browsing. Thanks for the effort
> Thor!
>

> "Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi!
>>
>> You are running IE6. This is what I think, anyway.
>> Fix is to install IE7.
>> If you run remote desktop, you run programs directly on server, in this
>> case you might want to attempt to set up IE7 on server.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> 53
>>
>> "Tron2007" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I have no tabs for IE7 on any workstations . Running Server 2003. Is
>>>this a group policy issue? Whats the fix?
>>>
>>> TIA
>>> Tron

kpg

"Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi.
>
> I was not aware of the "Classic shell". Nice to know.
>
> 53

What else don't you know?

Please provide a detailed list...

THX

John R

news:Xns994FA9253D941ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> What else don't you know?
>
> Please provide a detailed list...

1. What makes women happy
2. What makes women mad
3. What women want
4. What women mean when they say 'You dont have to buy me anything'

That's just the short list for me

John R

catwalker63

John R piffled away vaguely:

> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns994FA9253D941ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> "Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> What else don't you know?
>>
>> Please provide a detailed list...
>>

> 1. What makes women happy

Chocolate, shoes, pedicures, shopping, money, shoes, flowers,
chocolate, shiny/sparkly things, shoes . . . .

> 2. What makes women mad

Depends. Serveral factors make this difficult to predict. Am I
having a hotflash? Have I had to repeat myself more than once? Do my
feet hurt? Is there chocolate?

> 3. What women want

All of it. At a discount.

> 4. What women mean when they say 'You dont have to buy me anything'

Don't you dare forget my
Birthday/Anniversary/Christmas/Easter/Valentines/InsertSpecialDayHere
gift!

--

Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Thor

> "Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> I was not aware of the "Classic shell". Nice to know.
>>
>> 53

> What else don't you know?
>
> Please provide a detailed list...
>
> THX

How to be happy.
"I'd rather be happy than right any day"

How about you?

53
42*53 / 42!=53 / 42<>53 == 1