Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Advice about 70-220

Advice about 70-220

Confirmaciones

I try to pass this exam unsuccessfull, i read the sybex book, i was
confident, but something happend.

Any advice for take this exam next. Focus more in things or what exam test
do you recomend me.

Sincerely,

Rafael

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Confirmaciones climbed on a soapbox
& opined:

> I try to pass this exam unsuccessfull, i read the sybex book, i was
> confident, but something happend.
>
> Any advice for take this exam next. Focus more in things or what exam
> test do you recomend me.

Next time get the questions you answered wrong correct.

HTH HAD

JaR
Ever-Helpful Thug