Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > python integration

python integration

Dee Asbury

I am looking for a method to integrate in Python, my problem is that I
do not want the summed up result. I need the result in the form of a
list (or array) with the x-values (or ranges) and the volume beneath
that section of the curve only.

Thanks in advance

Dee

Bjoern Schliessmann

Dee Asbury wrote:

> I am looking for a method to integrate in Python, my problem is
> that I do not want the summed up result. I need the result in the
> form of a list (or array) with the x-values (or ranges) and the
> volume beneath that section of the curve only.

Why don't you then split up your integration interval, this gives
you the area below the curve in the respective interval.

Regards,

Björn

--
BOFH excuse #307: