Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Redirecting to HTTPS page from VS2005 debugger fails

Redirecting to HTTPS page from VS2005 debugger fails

Ronald Sloot

Hi,

I use Response.Redirect(..) (ASP.NET 2.0) to go to a secure page of my test
site. I use a
SSL certificate created by SelfSSL.

That works okay when I run it from a browser, but when I want to debug it
from within VS2005 it fails to connect to a database on the secure page.

I get the following error then:
>----

Cannot open user default database. Login failed.
Login failed for user 'KERMIT\ASPNET'.
about

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open user
default database. Login failed.
Login failed for user 'KERMIT\ASPNET'.
<----

I have a feeling it has got something to do with the ASP.NET Development
server..

Did anyone experience this behaviour before ?

Thanks

Ronald