Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Score one for the MPD!!!

OT: Score one for the MPD!!!

Keyboard Cowboy

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> http://www.kmsp.com/news/story.asp?1639246

More on same.

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_343171841.html

Ooooh, that's gonna sting.

JaR
Queasy Thug

Keyboard Cowboy

What they don't tell you in those stories is the cops had
to go back to the apartment to retrive parts that were
bitten off (testy)... they were unsure if the re-
attachments would work.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

JaR wrote:
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a
> soapbox & opined:
>
>> http://www.kmsp.com/news/story.asp?1639246
>>

> More on same.
>
> http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_343171841.html
>
> Ooooh, that's gonna sting.

"The man suffered a severed testicle and a lacerated penis. He is still
unidentified because he had no identification with him at the time of the
attack"

I'm pretty sure his first name is "Don."

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> What they don't tell you in those stories is the cops had
> to go back to the apartment to retrive parts that were
> bitten off (testy)... they were unsure if the re-
> attachments would work.

Should just fry it and feed it to the dog.

JaR

kpg

> What they don't tell you in those stories is the cops had
> to go back to the apartment to retrive parts that were
> bitten off (testy)... they were unsure if the re-
> attachments would work.

Well that is OK. I can only hope that if some nut breaks
into my house nude that the same happens to him.

kp "Mr. 12-gauge can dismember too" g

Neil

did you hear "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#bBPoRh3EHA.2180
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> Well that is OK. I can only hope that if some guy wanting to lose his

nuts breaks
> into my house nude that the same happens to him.

IFYPFY

--
Neil MCNGP #30

catwalker63

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> JaR wrote:
>> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a
>> soapbox & opined:
>>
>>> http://www.kmsp.com/news/story.asp?1639246
>>>

>> More on same.
>>
>> http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_343171841.html
>>
>> Ooooh, that's gonna sting.

> "The man suffered a severed testicle and a lacerated penis. He is
> still unidentified because he had no identification with him at the
> time of the attack"
>
> I'm pretty sure his first name is "Don."

And he's a big dummy!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"