Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Obtaining hte currently running script under windows

Obtaining hte currently running script under windows

Sean Farrow

Hi:
Is there any way to obtain the full path to the currently running script
under win32?
I am using the pythonw.exe file is that helps.
Sean.

kyosohma@gmail.com

On Jun 8, 8:45 am, Sean Farrow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi:
> Is there any way to obtain the full path to the currently running script
> under win32?
> I am using the pythonw.exe file is that helps.
> Sean.

Check out Google! I found the following link by typing "python os cwd"

Mike