Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > how do I confirm a mcse certification is still valid

how do I confirm a mcse certification is still valid

jd forest

Wayne

Are you trying to confirm for yourself or for another? Go to
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/ and on the left you'll see
"Certifications" under "Microsoft Certifications" you'll see "MCP Member
Site" That'll take you through to a link where you can check your transcript
(requires a Passport account). MCSE NT4, 2000 and 2003 are all current and
valid MCSE Certifications.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"jd forest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0d5501c4dde0$69a1a2f0$(E-Mail Removed)...

I actually would like to confirm someone else has
completed their requirments.

Neil

did you hear <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:01b501c4de5d$10d6bd90$(E-Mail Removed):

> I actually would like to confirm someone else has
> completed their requirments.

have them give you either thier printer transcript or they can give you
access to a site that will show you the transcript. you will need thier
transcript sharing codes.

--
Neil MCNGP #30

thank you

ability to
>learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable

for
>their apparent disinclination to do so."
>-- a quote by Doug Adams (Author of the Hitchhiker's

Guide to the Galaxy)