Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Which one to start first for MCSE?

Which one to start first for MCSE?

Derrick

Hi all,

I am thinking to study MCSE. Which exam i should start
with? 290,291,293 or 294?

Thanks,

molsonexpert

"Derrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:235501c4dd44$2e780a30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I am thinking to study MCSE. Which exam i should start
> with? 290,291,293 or 294?
>
> Thanks,

Without knowing anything else, 290 is the obvious one to start with.

steve.

Neil

did you hear "molsonexpert" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Derrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:235501c4dd44$2e780a30$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am thinking to study MCSE. Which exam i should start
>> with? 290,291,293 or 294?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> Without knowing anything else, 290 is the obvious one to start with.
>
> steve.

how about the one where you know the most about the subject?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Doom

> how about the one where you know the most about the subject?

That's just crazy talk.

JaR

> how about the one where you know the most about the subject?

IDGI!!! You mean I'm supposed to know the subject *before* I go for
certification???

That makes no sense at all, I think you try to confuse!

Sandeep

>IDGI!!! You mean I'm supposed to know the subject *before* I go for
>certification???

Sandeep, you do not need any prior knowledge to gain certification. If
you did, testking and the other sh*thole fcukers would go out of
business, and we can't allow that can we.....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Wayne McGlinn

Read the objectives at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/ for each of the
exams, decide which areas you know best and sit that exam. Use
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d...us/default.asp
as your reference for doubtful points

--
Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz

"When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important
lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities."
- Matt Groenig