Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Can't execute conf t

Can't execute conf t

dennis

Hi all,

is there any possible reason why i can't execute conf t on a 7206 with
IOS 12.2 ??
When I'm in enable modus I make conf t .....and nothing appears...I go
back with _CTRL C_...

Any help for me ?

thx
dennis

Trendkill

On Jun 8, 6:42 am, dennis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there any possible reason why i can't execute conf t on a 7206 with
> IOS 12.2 ??
> When I'm in enable modus I make conf t .....and nothing appears...I go
> back with _CTRL C_...
>
> Any help for me ?
>
> thx
> dennis

What is it doing? Do you not have proper authorization? Have you
checked your privilege levels?

Arnold Nipper

On 08.06.2007 12:42 dennis wrote

> Hi all,
>

> is there any possible reason why i can't execute conf t on a 7206 with
> IOS 12.2 ??
> When I'm in enable modus I make conf t .....and nothing appears...I go
> back with _CTRL C_...

You probably have

no service prompt config

in your config.

conf t
service prompt config
Ctrl-Z
(wr mem)

should give you the "normal" behaviour

Arnold

dennis

On 8 Jun., 13:06, Trendkill <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Jun 8, 6:42 am, dennis <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,

> > is there any possible reason why i can't execute conf t on a 7206 with
> > IOS 12.2 ??
> > When I'm in enable modus I make conf t .....and nothing appears...I go
> > back with _CTRL C_...

> > Any help for me ?

> > thx
> > dennis

> What is it doing? Do you not have proper authorization? Have you
> checked your privilege levels?

Yes I logged in with a _master_ accounnt which should have privileged
level 15...because it is working on all other cisco components..

dennis

> > is there any possible reason why i can't execute conf t on a 7206 with
> > IOS 12.2 ??
> > When I'm in enable modus I make conf t .....and nothing appears...I go
> > back with _CTRL C_...

> You probably have
>
> no service prompt config

I search the config but I doesn't found this command

dennis