Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > xmas party

xmas party

sonic

i'm going to this big do on the eve.

but its my first party after my wife had a son 5.5 months
ago; what do you reckon I should buy the newly young
indian wedded couple who just found out (maybe) I am a
tekky & mcse potential....

they're from a business family & it is fairly extended
and all the girls are aishwariyas

sonic the hh

Consultant

get them some curry

"sonic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:089501c4dd26$b24ef030$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i'm going to this big do on the eve.
>
> but its my first party after my wife had a son 5.5 months
> ago; what do you reckon I should buy the newly young
> indian wedded couple who just found out (maybe) I am a
> tekky & mcse potential....
>
> they're from a business family & it is fairly extended
> and all the girls are aishwariyas
>

> sonic the hh

>what do you reckon I should buy the newly young
>indian wedded couple

weapons grade plutonium perhaps?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hpcCB0aGUgYWxsIHJvdW5kIGFtZXJpY2FuIHByaWNr?=

Dude, your like the funniest person ever!!!!1!

"Consultant" wrote:

> get them some curry
>

> "sonic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:089501c4dd26$b24ef030$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > i'm going to this big do on the eve.
> >
> > but its my first party after my wife had a son 5.5 months
> > ago; what do you reckon I should buy the newly young
> > indian wedded couple who just found out (maybe) I am a
> > tekky & mcse potential....
> >
> > they're from a business family & it is fairly extended
> > and all the girls are aishwariyas
> >

> > sonic the hh

Consultant

i learned it from you

"Chip the all round american prick" <Chip the all round american
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dude, your like the funniest person ever!!!!1!
>

> "Consultant" wrote:
>
>> get them some curry
>>

>> "sonic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:089501c4dd26$b24ef030$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > i'm going to this big do on the eve.
>> >
>> > but its my first party after my wife had a son 5.5 months
>> > ago; what do you reckon I should buy the newly young
>> > indian wedded couple who just found out (maybe) I am a
>> > tekky & mcse potential....
>> >
>> > they're from a business family & it is fairly extended
>> > and all the girls are aishwariyas
>> >

>> > sonic the hh

billyw

get them aishwarya rai. and if they dont want her i'll take her..
i feel it is my civic duty

"sonic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:089501c4dd26$b24ef030$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i'm going to this big do on the eve.
>
> but its my first party after my wife had a son 5.5 months
> ago; what do you reckon I should buy the newly young
> indian wedded couple who just found out (maybe) I am a
> tekky & mcse potential....
>
> they're from a business family & it is fairly extended
> and all the girls are aishwariyas
>

> sonic the hh

Mike T.

"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >what do you reckon I should buy the newly young
>>indian wedded couple

> weapons grade plutonium perhaps?

PotD.

Let's see...India and Pakistan both have nukes. India is run by Hindus, who
believe in reincarnation. Pakistan is run by Muslims, who believe in
martyrdom. What could go wrong?

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Neil

did you hear "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> say in news:#LO96t33EHA.2156
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> What could go wrong?

they could miss...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>> What could go wrong?
>
>they could miss...

... and hit themselves

HAHAHA (just kidding!!)

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

OT C's early xmas wish Consultant MCSE 8 02-03-2006 09:40 PM
Merry XMas WJ ASP .Net 1 12-22-2004 11:03 PM
Happy Xmas! Darryl L. Pierce Java 5 12-29-2003 09:37 PM
OT: XMas Funny =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 12-24-2003 04:40 PM
Re: Don't buy music this Xmas! Boycott the RIAA! Nick Firefox 0 10-05-2003 10:03 AM

Advertisments