Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > how to convert CD iso file to DVD iso file?

how to convert CD iso file to DVD iso file?

Chipcom

Hi

I need to know how to convert CD iso file to DVD iso file?

Thnaks

gongzi

On 6 8 , 3 08 , Chipcom <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I need to know how to convert CD iso file to DVD iso file?
>
> Thnaks

hellow i am from china .i can't spoken english will. i wish that you
can understand it

in the internet there a many tools to conver it, i know many file
exchange tools, but it was writen by chinese

have not english edition .but you can search exchange cd iso tools