Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Should I date a 41 yr old attorney?

OT: Should I date a 41 yr old attorney?

Jim MCSE

This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like all in
the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out", "funny", and
desires children. What are the pros and cons of pursuing this relationship?

=?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

Pro - you could find your lifelong partner, and be eternally happy for the
rest of your lives..

Con - 'She' could turn out to be a 27stone man who goes by the name of
bubba, who'll attack you with a knife and do despicable things to your
decaying body...

Your call really.
Let us know how it all works out.

"Jim MCSE" wrote:

> This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like all in
> the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out", "funny", and
> desires children. What are the pros and cons of pursuing this relationship?

Ken Briscoe

In news:OE%(E-Mail Removed),
Jim MCSE <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like
> all in the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out",
> "funny", and desires children. What are the pros and cons of
> pursuing this relationship?

Pro: She's got big cans.
Con: She's in the can.

Pro: She enjoys rough sex, like pretend rape.
Con: She's the one doing the raping.

Pro: She's an attorney, so she's rich.
Con. She's rich, but she's an attorney.

Pro: She desires children.
Con: For dinner.

Pro: She obviously knows the law.
Con: And the best ways to avoid it.

Your decision, though. Hope everything works out.

--

KB - MCNGP "helpful thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

=meanoldman=

You want to date someone who argues for a living? 41 and wants kids? That
means she's going to want them right away. Date her and nail her a few
times but stay away from any real commitment on that one.

"Jim MCSE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OE%(E-Mail Removed)...
> This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like all
> in the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out", "funny", and
> desires children. What are the pros and cons of pursuing this
> relationship?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> In news:OE%(E-Mail Removed),
> Jim MCSE <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like
>> all in the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out",
>> "funny", and desires children. What are the pros and cons of
>> pursuing this relationship?

> Pro: She's got big cans.
> Con: She's in the can.
>
> Pro: She enjoys rough sex, like pretend rape.
> Con: She's the one doing the raping.
>
> Pro: She's an attorney, so she's rich.
> Con. She's rich, but she's an attorney.
>
> Pro: She desires children.
> Con: For dinner.
>
> Pro: She obviously knows the law.
> Con: And the best ways to avoid it.
>
> Your decision, though. Hope everything works out.

PotD

Ken Briscoe

In news:O%(E-Mail Removed),
FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Ken Briscoe wrote:
>> In news:OE%(E-Mail Removed),
>> Jim MCSE <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>>
>>> This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like
>>> all in the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out",
>>> "funny", and desires children. What are the pros and cons of
>>> pursuing this relationship?

>> Pro: She's got big cans.
>> Con: She's in the can.
>>
>> Pro: She enjoys rough sex, like pretend rape.
>> Con: She's the one doing the raping.
>>
>> Pro: She's an attorney, so she's rich.
>> Con. She's rich, but she's an attorney.
>>
>> Pro: She desires children.
>> Con: For dinner.
>>
>> Pro: She obviously knows the law.
>> Con: And the best ways to avoid it.
>>
>> Your decision, though. Hope everything works out.

> PotD

Much appreciated, but I decline acceptance until at least 5:00 PM EST.

PotH, or even PotM(orning), sure. But PotD is too heavy for breakfast.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

>This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like all in
>the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out", "funny", and
>desires children. What are the pros and cons of pursuing this relationship?

i guess it depends a lot on whether or not she does anal.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Don Carter

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 06:58:54 -0500, "Jim MCSE" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like all in
>the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out", "funny", and
>desires children. What are the pros and cons of pursuing this relationship?

Given that "she's" a lawyer, one way or another, you're certain to get
screwed.

Doom

"Jim MCSE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OE%(E-Mail Removed)...
> This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like all
> in the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out", "funny", and
> desires children. What are the pros and cons of pursuing this
> relationship?

Does she spit or swallow?

Consultant

resubmit your request