Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Streaming

Streaming

Sightseer77

I'm having issues trying to stream audio from various websites. When I
try to stream the audio it shuts down firefox. It however seems to do
the samething in IE. this is on an XP machine. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

SS

On Jun 7, 12:58 pm, Sightseer77 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm having issues trying to stream audio from various websites. When I
> try to stream the audio it shuts down firefox. It however seems to do
> the samething in IE. this is on an XP machine. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> SS

since its happening with IE aswell, then its really not a Firefox
problem. Since you didn't post a site or two, then I really can't
help. But off the top, I would suggest to reinstall the program --
whether its windows media player, quicktime, real player, or whatever
you're using.

Sightseer77

> On Jun 7, 12:58 pm, Sightseer77 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I'm having issues trying to stream audio from various websites. When I
>> try to stream the audio it shuts down firefox. It however seems to do
>> the samething in IE. this is on an XP machine. Any suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> SS

> since its happening with IE aswell, then its really not a Firefox
> problem. Since you didn't post a site or two, then I really can't
> help. But off the top, I would suggest to reinstall the program --
> whether its windows media player, quicktime, real player, or whatever
> you're using.

It's happening with various media programs, WMP winamp, realplayer.
Happening with any streaming audio. one possible source would be:
http://www.790thezone.com/multimedia/listen_live.aspx
or any of these feeds
http://www.live365.com

Thanks,

SS

Streaming radio options? news@celticbear.com Firefox 3 01-03-2005 05:29 PM
Streaming video senoj Firefox 17 07-30-2004 04:35 AM
Re: Streaming Audio Problem news_naught Firefox 0 07-27-2003 02:24 AM
Re: Streaming Audio Problem Irmen de Jong Firefox 1 07-17-2003 08:01 PM

Advertisments