Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-290

70-290

napolean

I am scheduled to take the 70-290 on Friday and you can
bet I will be here b*^chin' about it on Monday...

catwalker63

"napolean" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:011e01c4dbec$832d10b0$(E-Mail Removed):

> I am scheduled to take the 70-290 on Friday and you can
> bet I will be here b*^chin' about it on Monday...

whatever

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

=?Utf-8?B?bmFwb2xlYW4=?=

I am not at all suprised on how long it took for some dickhead (a.k.a.
catwalker) to respond to my post.

"catwalker63" wrote:

> "napolean" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:011e01c4dbec$832d10b0$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I am scheduled to take the 70-290 on Friday and you can
> > bet I will be here b*^chin' about it on Monday...

> whatever
>
> --
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCP
> MCNGP #43
>
> "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?bmFwb2xlYW4=?= climbed on a
soapbox & opined:

> I am not at all suprised on how long it took for some dickhead (a.k.a.
> catwalker) to respond to my post.

Well then, you should be pleased with what turned out to be a successful
troll.

JaR
Congratulatory Thug

>I am not at all suprised on how long it took for some dickhead (a.k.a.
>catwalker) to respond to my post.

what's up, josephine not given you any?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

>> I am not at all suprised on how long it took for some dickhead
>> (a.k.a. catwalker) to respond to my post.

> what's up, josephine not given you any?

There's a reason he kept that hand in his coat all the time.

--
Fris "Nair for Palms" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

>>> I am not at all suprised on how long it took for some dickhead
>>> (a.k.a. catwalker) to respond to my post.

>> what's up, josephine not given you any?

>There's a reason he kept that hand in his coat all the time.

right, now i see......

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Nair for Palms"

You will NOT go blind...trust me on this...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Neil wrote:
> did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "Nair for Palms"

> You will NOT go blind...trust me on this...

Since I am (legally) blind, I cannot confirm this.

--
Fris "one-handed typist" beeŽ, MCNGP #13