Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: 47 percent of all statistics are made up

OT: 47 percent of all statistics are made up

Ken Briscoe

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6650997/...week/?GT1=5936

In other news, 64 percent of all people surveyed are morons, with an
astounding 82 percent of morons having chosen the red pill over the blue
pill.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> In other news, 64 percent of all people surveyed are morons, with an
> astounding 82 percent of morons having chosen the red pill over the blue
> pill.

"55 percent of those polled, every word of the Bible is literally
accurate."

And Fundies all over the US are cheering the high numbers, and vowing to
convert the remaining 45% heathens.

And then they went out and voted.

Hopefully, based on the relatively small size of the poll, those stats are
inaccurate.

But probably not. *sigh*

JaR
Dismayed Thug

catwalker63

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:Xns95B7A146930BFplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>

>> In other news, 64 percent of all people surveyed are morons, with an
>> astounding 82 percent of morons having chosen the red pill over the
>> blue pill.
>>

> "55 percent of those polled, every word of the Bible is literally
> accurate."
>
> And Fundies all over the US are cheering the high numbers, and vowing
> to convert the remaining 45% heathens.
>
> And then they went out and voted.
>
> Hopefully, based on the relatively small size of the poll, those stats
> are inaccurate.
>
> But probably not. *sigh*
>
> JaR
> Dismayed Thug

Guys we just finished with the whole political thing, let's not start
another ugly war over religion and personal beliefs. Surveys and polls
are against my religious beliefs anyway.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

>Guys we just finished with the whole political thing, let's not start
>another ugly war over religion and personal beliefs.

.... and gay rights

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6650997/...week/?GT1=5936
>
>In other news, 64 percent of all people surveyed are morons, with an
>astounding 82 percent of morons having chosen the red pill over the blue
>pill.

wow, and the 'margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points',
guess it must be all true!

Oh god, why are there so many stupid people?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6650997/...week/?GT1=5936
>>
>>In other news, 64 percent of all people surveyed are morons, with an
>>astounding 82 percent of morons having chosen the red pill over the blue
>>pill.

> wow, and the 'margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points',
> guess it must be all true!
>
> Oh god, why are there so many stupid people?

Oh God, save us from Your followers.