Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Our favorite MCSE wishes you a Merry Christmas!

OT: Our favorite MCSE wishes you a Merry Christmas!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bkremix.php

--
Fris "Would you like an apple pie with that?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Neil

did you hear FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bkremix.php

I liked the original better
(but I always think the sequel is never as good as the original)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...